Saturday, March 8, 2014

Love You More....

Love You More...

Words that are used often....  a sign to remind him everyday....

A quick and easy project as well as another great example of using up Junque from around the house....  and getting to use my Cricut - LOVE this machine!!



The board was a scrap from somewhere (who knows???), maybe even a door, that I found in the closet of my craft room in the basement.  After I cleaned all the cobwebs, dust and dirt off, I gave it a fresh coat of white paint for the base.  Then measured my board and made letters to fit using the Cricut Craft Room, and cut the letters out of vinyl on my Cricut...


Placed the letters on, painted over it all in a charcoal black craft paint and after the paint dried, carefully peeled all the letters off.  Okay, I'll be honest...  I'm SUPER impatient so I used a hair dryer to speed along the paint drying process.  Makes getting the job done super duper QUICK!  :)

Have I ever told you? - patience is a virtue I was NOT blessed with.






I think it turned out just LUVLY!!

What do you think?  What signs do you have and love?  Leave me a comment and let me know your thoughts....

Have a wonderful day LUVLIES!




No comments:

Post a Comment